✈ Melbourne ♡ 2012 [pt. I] ✈


As y'all know, I am not one who rushes up on her blog posts. Well mostly that happens alot, and then I tend to get too lazy to even post them up. Hence, i'm gonna start off with my Melbourne post!

Photobucket

Took the noon flight out and here I come Aussieland!
When I got there it was already nightfall, but I was happy with the weather. A deff short change from the hot and humid days back in Malaysia.
First night there I had something simple, loads of cuddling and sufficient rest as the next few weeks were gonna take up all my energy! (:

The second night there though, I attended Yoon Wei's 21st Birthday dinner at Man Mo, Southbank.

Photobucket

Got to finally catch up with Faez & Luqman, a year later, same country lol.

Photobucket

Birthday cake and birthday boy making his wishes ;

Photobucket

Picture with the birthday boy!

Photobucket

It was a fulfilling dinner with dishes like 3 style oysters, steam fish, snow crab (I think) and etc. Posted them on Instagram though. Didnt take any with my camera, I wonder why. Prolly cause I was too hungry maybe hehe.

Then headed to Maze to party the night away!

Photobucket

Here's where you get to see all the party pictures.

 Photobucket

Howie and I.

Photobucket

& this is what Kai Young does when I asks him to take a picture for me. CAMWHOREEE hahaha.

Photobucket

Fabulous and I ; just cause he is that.

Photobucket

Girlfwen Emmelyn and I.

Photobucket

Melinda.

Photobucket

Marcus.

Photobucket

This is how to open area of Maze looks like. Well its great for smokers, cause you're still partly shaded and you can still hear the club music, AND there's also a bar hence you wont run of drinks while you smoke lol. Cause all clubs in Melbourne has the no smoking indoors policy, which sucks if its winter and you have to freeze your bum outside in the cold! haha. But good for non-smokers cause you'll go home still with a deliciously fresh clean hair!

So anyways let's continue.

Photobucket

Kai Young and I.

Photobucket

Danyal.

Photobucket

Pierre, Sabrina and Howie.

Photobucket

Wendi, Danyal, Howie and yours truly ;)

Last but not least a picture with the girles!

Photobucket

Emmelyn, Sabrina, Me, Abigail, Clarissa and Wendi.

The next day we met up with Stephanie Leong and GiGi at Laurent on Little Collins St. for brunch. Sadly we were running late and having a slight hangover doesn't help!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A short catching up session and some gossips here and there, it's been a while since I saw them.

Then Steph suggested that we should try the steaks and ribs at Squires Loft for dinner, luckily we weren't too lazy and made our way to the said restaurant. It's located at Goldie Lane, a small alley near Hardware Lane. Luckily for Google Maps, so we didn't end up lost! Haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Him.

Photobucket

Me. 

Dinner was great, finally a change of environment and food was what I needed to start my holidays. Been studying too hard this semester. Anyways, more updates to come.

Till then,


Comments

You'd be interested in . . .